In her five years of practice Mary Gaiser has earned reputation as one of New Hampshire’s “go to” family lawyers. Soon after graduating from the University of New Hampshire law school on a full scholarship, she dove head first into contested divorce and custody disputes. A passionate and dedicated lawyer, her main objective in every case is to obtain a favorable outcome for her client. Mary’s litigation style is composed and thorough, yet aggressive when necessary. With a fine attention to detail, and consideration of all possible outcomes, Mary has great success in reaching her clients’ goals.
Mary has always pushed herself to master her trade. While in law school, she was a member of the Student Bar Association, Moot Court, and the Competitive Contract Drafting team. She is the first University of New Hampshire Law student to ever take the bar examination before graduating from law school.
While practicing law is her first passion, engaging with her community is her second. She is an active member of the New Hampshire Bar Association’s Ethics and Legislative Committees. She is also a member of numerous community organizations around the state, such as the Hollis Women’s Club and Business Network International. Mary is so well regarded in the legal community that she has been asked to lecture to other lawyers on the intricacies of family law, and to serve as a mentor for new attorneys. Originally from Spring Hill, Florida, Mary now lives in Goffstown. In her free time, she can be found working on her yard, reading, or spending time with her friends and family.
If you are in need of a dedicated family law attorney, call us today for a free consultation to see if we can help.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire, Juris Doctor, May 2016
- Pro Bono Scholar
- Moot Court Competitor, Cardozo/BMI Copyright and Entertainment Law, Spring 2015
- Associate Justice, Corporate Law Competition, Moot Court Advisory Board, Spring 2015
- Competitor, National IP Law Meet Competition, Transactional IP, Fall 2014
- Winner, Best Term Sheet, Western Regional Competition
- Recipient of the Wayne Hersher Graduation Award for Excellence in the Practice of Law
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, Bachelors of Arts, History and English Literature, December 2012
- Graduated magna cum laude
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021