Kristin Crossland is dedicated to family law. This means fighting on behalf of parents going through custody battles, and for divorcing spouses arguing over control of assets. She has significant experience and knowledge in such areas as child support, domestic violence restraining orders, alimony, and prenuptial agreements.
Known for aggressive litigation strategy, thorough preparation, and compassionate personality, Kristin negotiates fair settlements when possible, but shows no fear in going to trial when necessary. Prior to joining Cohen & Winters, Kristin spent nearly four years practicing family law based in Manchester, where she regularly argued in court and assisted clients during mediation.
Born and raised in Seabrook, Kristin graduated from Trinity College and Northeastern University School of Law. As an additional asset to the firm, Kristin speaks and writes fluent Spanish, having spent time living in South America.
On a personal note, after losing her younger sister, Kristin dedicates time to raising awareness and funding for people affected by rare and incurable diseases. In her free time, she enjoys listening to audiobooks, apple picking, taking her dog Kairi for walks, and traveling. She served as Miss Rockingham County in 2012.
Kristin look forward every day to meeting new people and helping them through one of the most difficult times of their lives. If you need help with a family law matter please contact us today to find out more about her services.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- New Hampshire, 2016
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA
• Juris Doctor, 2015
• Legal internship with Raytheon Company performing legal research and drafting documents
• Legal internship with The Office of Senator Karen Spilka, Massachusetts State Senate
• Legal internship with The Honorable John T. Lu, Massachusetts Superior Court
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT
• B.A., English, 2011
• Full Academic Scholarship
• Quest Scholar Liaison
- New Hampshire Bar Association Gender Equality Committee, appointed January, 2021
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism International, Glenn Ridge, NJ, 2011 – Present
- Miss America Scholarship Program, MA & NH, 2010 – 2016
- Manchester Bar Association Member, 2018 – Present