Child Custody and Relocation in New Hampshire

What do I do If the father/mother of my child moves to another state with our child and files for custody in that state? When parents divorce (or separate if they were never married), they must create custody arrangements in their children’s best interests (while many courts, including those in New Hampshire, are moving away […]

Free Consultation