Incarceration is Not Voluntary Underemployment

Under NH Law a child support order can be modified when a petition is filed three (3) years or more after the issuance of the order, or if there is a substantial change in circumstances that warrants modification of the order. In the latter circumstance a party can file anytime after the change of circumstance […]

Free Consultation