New Hampshire Personal Injury Lawyers
Attorneys Jonathan Cohen and Andrew Winters have experience helping people who have been injured receive the compensation they deserve from insurance companies.
When a person has been injured as a result of an automobile collision, slip-and-fall, or some other accidental circumstance, they experience pain, may be forced to miss work and become full of uncertainty about what to do and what the future holds.
Injured victims may have the right to be compensated by one or more insurance companies, but these companies often will resist paying fair compensation for the injuries, or pain and suffering caused by the automobile collision or accident. Cohen and Winters are experienced trial attorneys who will not be intimidated by these companies and will fight to get you the compensation that you deserve.
Whether you are facing an attorney, insurance company, or employer, when you retain Cohen and Winters, your adversary will know that you have retained attorneys who know how to take a case to trial and win.
Case Results for Injured Clients
- Salmonella Poisoning: Attorney Jonathan Cohen represented a man who contracted Salmonella from handling locally made dog treats. A number of media sources reported about this incident. Attorney Cohen was able to negotiate a settlement to compensate the man and his wife for their extensive medical costs, pain and suffering incurred as the result of this negligent act.
- Car Accident: Attorney Andrew Winters represented a father of six who was struck from behind while struck at a red light. He was taken to the emergency room in an ambulance and diagnosed with neck sprain. He went to weeks of physical therapy and ultimately underwent an outpatient procedure injecting anesthesia into his neck. As a result of the pain, he missed some time at work, and was not able to maintain his usual activities or play with his children as he liked to. Although the other driver did not have insurance Attorney Winters was able to negotiate a settlement with his client’s uninsured motorist policy that fairly compensated him for his medical bills, his pain and suffering and his lost work time.
- Assault & Battery: Attorney Jonathan Cohen represented a young man who was punched in the face by an off-duty Manchester Police officer. The police officer was removed from active duty and eventually was found guilty of assault, served time in jail, and was removed from the police department. Cohen obtained an out of court settlement to compensate his client for the injuries. Read more…
- Slip & Fall: Attorney Andrew Winters represented a woman who was shopping in a popular electronics store when she tripped over a cart that was left out obstructed from view. She fell over the cart and directly on her face, sustaining injuries to her face, neck, arms and back. Because of her injuries she needed to do months of physical therapy and chiropractic treatment. The insurance company initially claimed that Winters’ client was solely responsible for the fall but eventually agreed to a settlement that compensated her for her injuries and pain and suffering.
- Car Accident: Attorney Winters represented a man who was the passenger in a vehicle that was struck, causing injuries to his head and neck. The client was ultimately diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome and incurred significant medical bills and as pain and suffering. He hired another lawyer to handle the claim but the lawyer was unable to negotiate a settlement with the responsible driver’s insurance company. Because the other lawyer did not file a lawsuit within the statute of limitations, the driver’s insurance company did not have to pay for the client’s damages. The client felt that he would be unable to recover but hired Attorney Winters, who brought a lawsuit against the other lawyer, ultimately reaching a fair settlement with that lawyer’s insurance company.
- Injury at Resort: Jonathan Cohen represented a man whose young son was injured at a resort. Cohen was able to successfully negotiate compensation from the resort’s insurance company for the injuries the young boy sustained that far exceeded the medical costs incurred by the family.
- Car Accident: Attorney Andrew Winters represented a man who was struck from behind by a teenage driver who was playing with her cell phone. Winters’ client was transported to the emergency room and treated for various injuries. Following the accident, he continued to suffer pain and lost work time. Winters was able to reach a settlement that fairly compensated the client for his medical bills, pain and suffering, and loss of wages.
If you or someone you love has been injured, the attorneys of Cohen & Winters can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation of your injury case.